Post Date:03/04/2020 12:49 PM
Return to full list >>
The City of Creedmoor continues to monitor the latest information on COVID-19 (coronavirus). To stay informed, make sure you are receiving the most up-to-date and accurate information possible:
- Sign up for CodeRed notifications from the City of Creedmoor and Granville County for time-sensitive information from your city and county public safety and emergency services personnel:
- Granville-Vance Public Health Department will be the immediate local point of contact. GVPH will issue directives as advised by state and federal officials for residents of Granville County.
- The NC Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) has a dedicated site with educational resources, recommendations for schools, healthcare providers, and businesses. Additionally, NCDHHS is sharing important contact information and social media accounts to follow.
- NC Emergency Management will update their Ready NC page with any critical emergency information.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) will be your source for nationally relevant information and educational resources.