For youth seeking pre-collegiate education, Creedmoor offers one private school and four public schools focused on different levels of youthful education. The single private school within Creedmoor is a Christian co-ed school run by the Christian Faith Center. The four public schools within Creedmoor consist of Creedmoor Elementary School, Mt. Energy Elementary School, G.C. Hawley Middle School, and South Granville High School Learning Campus.
South Granville High School Campus is a unique learning environment consisting of two small schools that help students focus on their individual interests. These two small schools consist of the School of Health and Life Sciences and the School of Integrated Technology and Leadership.
The Granville County Public School System offers many outstanding public schools outside of Creedmoor’s limits. Visit Granville County Schools for more information.
|• Butner-Stem Elementary & Middle Schools
• C.G. Credle Elementary School
• Center for Innovative Learning
• Creedmoor Elementary School
• Falls Lake Academy
• G.C. Hawley Middle School
• Granville Central High School
• Granville Early College High School
• Granville Online
• Joe Toler-Oak Hill Elementary School
• Mary Potter Middle School
• Mt. Energy Elementary School
• Northern Granville Middle School
• Tar River Elementary School
• Stovall Shaw Elementary School
• West Oxford Elementary School
|• Wilton Elementary School
• J.F. Webb High School & School of Health and Life Sciences
• South Granville High School of Health & Life Sciences
• SGHS of Integrated Technology and Leadership
Early College High School (ECHS)
Creedmoor also offers education for high school students and adults on the collegiate level. Just outside the City limits of Creedmoor is the home of the South Campus of Vance-Granville Community College. Vance-Granville Community College has established a cooperative partnership within our area, and is the home to four Early College High Schools including Franklin, Granville, Vance, and Warren Early College High Schools.
Granville Early College High School (GECHS) is an innovative partnership between Vance-Granville Community College and Granville County Schools. GECHS offers students a 5-year course of study that integrates technology into every subject to help give students the types of experiences that are necessary to be competitive and marketable in today's global economy.
Vance-Granville Community College allows for further education in many fields and in many forms. The college offers regular on-campus courses as well as a comprehensive and convenient distance learning program featuring many online courses. These options are designed to mesh with almost all lifestyles, making it possible for anyone to further their education.
For more information about registering, visit their website.