Building Permits & Inspections

Granville County issues building permits, conducts construction plan review, enforces building codes, and performs building inspections for the City of Creedmoor.   Zoning compliance permits are issued by the city (see Zoning Compliance Permit).


Granville County Inspections Department
122 Williamsboro Street
P.O. Box 877
Oxford, NC 27565
P (919) 603-1326
F (919) 693-6794