Peddler's Registration

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Any person doing business within the city limits of Creedmoor as a peddler (i.e., door-to-door sales or ice cream truck style vendor) must register by filing a Peddler's Registration form with the Planning Department and paying the applicable fee at City Hall.

In addition, the steps outlined below must be followed to obtain a permit to conduct business as a transient/mobile vendor (i.e., food trucks).  NOTE: Food trucks are not permitted to conduct business on any public rights-of-way or on any city owned property.
  1. Obtain appropriate property owner's written permission(s)
  2. Contact the Creedmoor Police Department at (919) 528-1515 to inform them of the event's schedule and proposed location.
  3. Complete a Zoning Compliance Permit and submit along with applicable fees at City Hall.
  4. Determine if the Granville County Health Department will need to permit and inspect any food service operations. Their office number is (919) 693-2688.
  5. An additional permit or fire inspection may be required if you are erecting a tent of more than 400 square feet or a canopy (without walls) of more than 700 square feet. Contact the Granville County Fire Marshal's office (919) 603-1310.

Community Development Office
(919) 764-1016

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer