NOTICE:  Effective Monday, March 23, City of Creedmoor Mayor Bobby Wheeler and Granville County Board Chair David Smith have issued joint declarations of a State of Emergency in the City of Creedmoor and Granville County.  The emergency declarations reaffirm all previously issued Executive Orders by Governor Roy Cooper, and Mayor Wheeler's declaration reaffirms restrictions put in place by Granville County.

City facilities including City Hall, Community Development Offices, and playground facilities at Lake Rogers Park and Harris Park are closed to the public until further notice.  Visitor access to the Creedmoor Police Dept will be restricted via intercom confirmation of necessity.  Non-essential city personnel will be available through teleworking arrangements during business hours to assist residents by phone or email.   Please call the main line (919) 528-3332, Option 0 or email  Read the joint Declaration.



Police Blue Lights Banner

DMV Crash Reports

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How Do I Obtain a Crash Report?

Crash reports are requested and issued by the North Carolina Department of Transportation, Division of Motor Vehicles.  A crash report can be obtained by completing and submitting a Crash Report Request Form, along with payment, to:

N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles
1100 New Bern Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27697

Crash Report Certified Copy Fee




(919) 715-7000