NOTICE:  Effective Monday, March 23, City of Creedmoor Mayor Bobby Wheeler and Granville County Board Chair David Smith have issued joint declarations of a State of Emergency in the City of Creedmoor and Granville County.  The emergency declarations reaffirm all previously issued Executive Orders by Governor Roy Cooper, and Mayor Wheeler's declaration reaffirms restrictions put in place by Granville County.

City playground facilities at Lake Rogers Park and Harris Park are closed to the public until further notice.  Visitor access to the Creedmoor Police Dept will be restricted via intercom confirmation of necessity.  City Hall and Community Development office staff may be reached by phone or email, and may schedule appointments for in-person meetings. Please call the main line (919) 528-3332, Option 0 or email  Read the Declarations.


Application Forms

Appointed Boards & Committees

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Creedmoor currently has two active appointed boards, the Planning Board and the Board of Adjustment, and one active committee, the Creedmoor Parks and Recreation Committee (CPRC).  If you are interested in being appointed, please complete the appropriate form, either Application to Serve on City Boards or Application to Serve on City Committees available in the left side navigation. 

The original, signed application must be submitted to the City Clerk's Office either in person or via regular mail. Applications are accepted year-round and will be kept on file until a vacancy for the selected board or committee becomes available.   When current member terms are expiring, applicants will be notified and applications submitted to the Board of Commissioners for consideration.  Appointed board members serve a term of three (3) years and committee members serve a term of two (2) years.

Citizens interested in serving on an appointed board are encouraged to attend two meetings of the board to which they desire appointment and to obtain other information about board members’ duties and responsibilities.


City Clerk
(919) 764-1010