- 2019-P-10: Honoring Carolyn Thomas Harris
- 2019-P-09: Honoring Simon Edward Paschal
- 2019-P-08 Honoring Brenda Timberlake
- 2019-P-07 Honoring the Memory of Thomas Jackson
- 2019-P-06 American Legion Anniversary
- 2019-P-05 Police Week
- 2019-P-04 Public Works Week
- 2019-P-03 Telecommunicators Week
- 2019-P-02 Honoring Life of Commissioner John Stallings
- 2019-P-01 Honoring G.C. Hawley High School Reunion
- 2018-P-11 Rev. Shelley Retirement
- 2018-P-10 WWI Remembrance
- 2018-P-09 Terminating State of Emergency
- 2018-P-08 Declaration of Emergency Hurricane Florence
- 2018-P-07 Fire Prevention Week
- 2018-P-06 Fire Fighters Memorial Service
- 2018-P-05 Grand Reopening of the South Granville Country Club
- 2018-P-04 Supporting Shepherd Youth Ranch
- 2018-P-03 South Granville High School Softball Championship
- 2018-P-02 Public Safety Telecommunicators Week
- 2018-P-01 Chief Jimmy Minor Retirement
Longtime Creedmoor resident and business owner Bobby Wheeler was elected to the office of Mayor in 2017 after serving 18 years on the Board of Adjustment, most recently as Chairman.
Mayor Wheeler graduated from South Granville High School in 1972 and from UNC-Chapel Hill with a BS in Pharmacy in 1979. He is the owner and chief pharmacist of Creedmoor Drug on Main Street.
Active in both the city and county, Mayor Wheeler is the recipient of the Order of the Long Leaf Pine, North Carolina's highest award. He has served for many years on the Granville-Vance Board of Health, Creedmoor Board of Adjustment, Creedmoor Lions Club, and Granville Health System Board of Trustees.
Mayor Wheeler's family includes his wife Debbie, and sons Robby (and wife Ashley), Alan, and Ryan. He is a member of First Baptist Church in Creedmoor where he has taught Sunday school, served on the deacon board, and has been a a member for more than 50 years.
Dedicated to continued growth and success for the city, Mayor Wheeler looks forward to improved infrastructure, improved water quality, and organized growth; and he hopes to work with citizens and businesses to accomplish these goals.